We are delighted that the Women In Cyber Academy will be at our Careers Fair on the 15th & 16th March 2019 and are looking to offer support.
We know that the Women in Cyber Academy are dedicated to increasing Diversity in the Industry (mainly as we’re part of it with
The Cyber Software Academy for Women is a 3-month programme designed by QA to prepare women for a career in Cyber Security.
The programme is open to women of any technical or career
Cyber Security Training
The Cyber Security Training programme includes:
- 1-week full-time introduction, 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
- Awareness of technology and current trends in software development
- Software development – Java; Java Script; Objective C
- Software testing – Test Driven Development
- Software build and integration
- Secure programming
- Agile delivery
- Case study and available online resources
- End of course assessment
Upon completion of the training programme, female candidates are introduced to industry employers looking for their skill set as we help you open up opportunities for employment.
The training will be held at QA’s
Come and Chat to them at our Tech3shed Careers fair to find out more and check them out at on their website